I joined host Seth Greene on The Sharkpreneur Podcast to discuss:
● Why it’s important for business owners to know who their ideal clients are.
● How non-ideal clients are never beneficial to anyone’s company.
● Why it’s important to continue to make decisions even during a pandemic.
● How people shouldn’t attach meaning to physical objects.
● Why people need to define where they want to go and then reverse engineer it.
Listen to the full conversation here via Spotify:
Or via these podcasting platforms.